Sunday, March 4, 2012

Suck it up buttercup!

Dreaded, nightmare inducing job interview tomorrow.  So not looking forward to this (why is this so hard to communicate with my family?)  Sometimes just the idea of leaving the house to go to the grocery store makes my stomach go lurching out of control, so imagine what this will do to it tomorrow morning!  (at least at Publix, there's little chance of actual rejection)  What doesn't kill us makes us stronger What doesn't kill us makes us stronger What doesn't kill us makes us stronger (maybe if I say it enough times, it will become true?)  Oh well, wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's probably over and done with now, but good luck anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She FORGOT I was coming! I think I'm stronger ;)

      Delete